Join in the North Lot for a tailgate at 1:00pm (BYOB) and then stand with us behind the goal in the Harlem End for the best experience!
Where to find us on game day
RSVP on Facebook – all are welcome!
While any person who wants to join us for games and tailgates is welcome, we are able to fund our efforts thanks to our dues-paying members. Don’t forget to join us this year!
For just $20 you can be an official member. Your donation gets you:
- A direct link to the cheapest season ticket price – just $180 goal line season tickets in the official supporters’ section (118, the Harlem End)
- Brand new Chicago Local 134 sunglasses
- A discount on our (soon-to-be-revealed) 2017 t-shirt
- Access to our member’s-only communication stream
Donating above and beyond the standard $20 amounts will earn you eternal gratitude and maybe even drumming privileges.
What does your $20 fund?
- Tailgate food and drinks
- Banners & sign-making supplies
- Game day transportation
- Drum upkeep + other misc. items purchased for the group at-large.
The more members we have, the more we can do to make CRS game days memorable!
Expect an email upon purchase with ticketing information. Direct all questions to email@example.com or @ChicagoLocal134 on Twitter.
World Cup champion and Chicago Red Stars captain Christen Press joins 120Sports to discuss the NWSL season, the USWNT’s loss to France and the U.S. Women’s Hockey Team’s fight for equal pay.
Here’s what’s coming up in the world of Chicago Local 134:
1. Membership renewal: If you’d like to renew your commitment to supporting the Red Stars with Local 134, the cost is still $20. Your donation will go toward:
- Buying an official 134 tailgate grill
- Food and supplies for tailgates
- Supplies for making signs and banners
- Drum maintenance
- New friends for Tiny Christen?
- Megaphone batteries (essential)
Membership will include a pair of Local 134 sunglasses.
2. Shirts: We’re a little behind the curve on getting shirts ready, but if anyone knows of a local place that’ll do 50 shirts at a reasonable price per unit, let me know! We’re also taking designs for the following concept:
- Red shirt, white design (or really, any combination, just avoiding black or gray shirts, because we’ve already had those)
- Text: “My Kind of Team”
A t-shirt will not be included in membership this year, but members will be able to buy their shirts at a discount.
3. Pre-season watch parties: Keep an eye on Facebook/Twitter for more info
4. First away game: CRS @ Houston, April 15, AJ Hudson’s (3801 N Ashland Ave) — back room, 1:00pm
5. First home game: CRS vs. FCKC, April 22, Toyota Park (more details to follow)
6. Tailgate volunteers needed: I’m hoping to be more on top of our tailgate game this year. In order to do that, I’ve created a sign-up list for people who are interested in taking responsibility for a tailgate for individual home games. Volunteers will be responsible for all the necessary arrangements for tailgate food (not for drinks!). This is not a financial commitment– just a commitment of time!
If you have friends who are interested in joining Local 134 please send this to them and feel free to direct them to me with any questions.
I hope to see you all soon!
The Red Stars’ owner, Arnim Whisler, has filled out a bracket and you can challenge him to win not just bragging rights, but also a Red Stars Prize Pack.
In a nice touch, this is a women’s tournament bracket, so you still have another day to make your picks before the first game tips off on Friday.
Join Arnim’s group here!
The Pace Toyota Park Express will be running from the Midway CTA Orange Line Station directly to Toyota Park for six Red Stars home matches this year!
The buses start 2 hours before kickoff and run every 20 minutes.Return service to the Midway CTA Orange Line Station departs Toyota Park 30 minutes after the match concludes. Fare is $1.75.
The six Red Stars matches are:
- Saturday, 5/6 vs. Houston
- Sunday, 6/4 vs. Seattle
- Saturday, 6/17 vs. Washington
- Saturday, 7/22 vs. Orlando
- Wednesday, 8/16 vs. Seattle
- Sunday 8/20 vs. KC
4pm in the back room at A.J. Hudson’s! Cheer on the USWNT and our Red Stars players against England.